• THEMES REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
• I do NOT make tv shows / movies / bands / calebrities themes. I only use pictures of stuff I like for the themes previews. They're not made for your personal use and are not included in the themes codes.
• My themes are optimized for GOOGLE CHROME. If you're using any other browser I'm not sure I'll be able to help you.
• I don't help anymore for minor changes. If you don't like something in one of my themes, feel free to try to change it by yourself. I will only help when it comes to fix bugs.
• I do NOT edit other people's codes. If you have a problem with someone else's theme, ask them, not me. It is really disrespectful to me to work on another theme maker's coding.
• My name is Nath, not Jason ;)
• You might think I'm rude reading this, but actually I'm tired of getting the same questions ten times a day. I have a life, a family and making themes is something I do on my free time. So yeah.
QUESTIONS I WILL NOT ANSWER ANYMORE:
• What is the images size on theme xxx? >> It is always specified on the themes posts, just read them.
• And everything that has been already answered here and on the answered questions page. From now on those messages will be deleted.
When I click on askbox it says "page not found", what should I do?
All you have to do is enable it on your tumblr settings, it has nothing to do with the theme.
How do I install one of your themes?
Check this out (x)
How do I install one of your pages?
Create a new page, select "custom layout" and paste the code. Update preview, save and you are done. All you'll have to do is to customize it to your liking. All informations are in the code.
How do I add links to theme #xxx?
Take a look here (x).
How do I add tags on Navigation page #1?
On the html you'll see this a lot of times. All you have to is to replace "/tagged/" by the url of your choice and "your tag here" by the tag you want.
Where can I find the code to theme #xxx?
On the theme related post. You'll find all the informations such as the number of links, size of images and of course the code.
Where is the link to theme request #xxx?
There might be a reason why you didn't find it: you did not read the theme related post. When I make a theme request, I always give the choice to the person who asked for it to keep it for herself or share the code so that anyone can use it. If the person decide to keep it private, the link will not be shared.
Do you take themes requests?
Not for now. And I dont know when/if they'll be open again anytime soon. Not that I don't want to but because people have not been very respectful.
Askbox & submit box are closed pleasse do not send any themes questions on my personal blog. Thanks. See you soon (or not).
thanks for the support dear. people can be really annoying, fortunately there are also nice people like you :)
because jasondilaurents used to be my url on my main blog when i started creating themes…
I don’t see what’s wrong since it’s a option I gave them. If they ask for a unique theme they should have the choice to share it with everyone or not. There’s nothing selfish in that.
I published them to show my work, so that people see what I can do. This way when I was still taking request they knew what I could do and they could ask for some features.
I don’t even know why I’m writing all of this because it is none of your business, again if you don’t like it you’re free to leave.
It is my blog, my themes, my work and my choices. I don’t have any obligation to share anything especially with people like you.
When I get this kind of messages in my ask all I want to do is stop making themes.
Yes of course, check out the faq on how to add more links. If you don’t manage to do it come off anon please.
Thank you dear, I love what you made of the theme :)
Who do you think you are to call me a liar? I said I didn’t delete it.
It’s none of yout business but if you took the time to read the damn FAQ instead of hiding behind a grey face, you’d know that I delete every question that has already been answered.
If you’re not happy with that, you’re free to leave.
Hello! As many of you know, there’s possible to use the tumblr booleans (aka checkboxes) to make it possible to choose between two post widths. When I learnt about the tumblr drop-down lists I wanted to take it one step further from just two post widths and make it possible to choose bewteen a larger number of layout styles with one simple choice, not several checkboxes.
In this tutorial I’m going to show you how to make a theme with multiple post widths using drop-down lists. Here’s a preview of what it might look like when it’s done.
I will try to be as detailed as possible when I explain but I still think that this tutorial requires a basic understanding of HTML and CSS. But feel free to ask me if I’m not clear enough in any part!
How can you say I deleted when I never got it???
ps: the background size depends on YOUR screen resolution not mine… So there’s nothing to explain………..